Recorded Wednesday, May 22th at 2pm EDT
Creating profitable new products is the foundation for every company's growth strategy. Nevertheless, 3 out of 4 new products fall short of their sales targets because customers don't value the product enough to justify the price.
Join us as best-selling author Dr. John Hogan shows how value-based design can dramatically improve new product success rates. He will show how to prioritize new features based on their value creation and value capture potential. He will also share a compelling case study of how one firm used value-based design to re-build their product portfolio.
During this 30 minute webinar you will learn:
- Why your current development process misses profit creation opportunities
- The three value-based metrics that define the "profit zone" for new products
- How to prioritize and select new features based on customer value
Who Should Attend:
- Product VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Product Marketing VPs, Directors, and Managers
- Pricing VPs, Directors, and Managers
- General Managers